Polyvore!

Since I haven't made a post in forever! (Sorry!!) I wanted to make a post about what I've been doing in basically all my free time. Polyvore!
If you haven't heard of it, it's a fun website where anyone can design outfits in adorable collages. You can also see what other people have made and it's a great way to find your own ideas for actual outfits.
I've made 8 in almost a week and I basically live out my materialistic dreams through this website.
Also, I wanted to say I've lacking inspiration, by closet is really started to bore me, and I need help! If you have a Polyvore and think I'll like it, I will check it out if you link in as a comment!
 Also, if you have tips for refreshing a wardrobe, please leave them! One think I've found for all my clothes is Poshmark, which I think my next post will be about.
Ok, last thing! I really need ideas for posts because I'm not sure what to do! Please leave suggestions so I can post things you want to read!

You can find my polyvore here.
And my Poshmark here.

LOVE YOU GUYS
xo, Savanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author