I'm Trying!

Hi everyone! So I've been thinking more lately about taking my blog seriously. I feel like I've been majorly slacking because I don't know what to post. Recently, I bought a new computer so i had better resources to blog more often, but I was thinking, I should take my blog to the next level. What i want to do is possibly post on different days, or maybe daily. Also, I really want to start making videos, but for the time being I'd have to use the camera on my laptop. I'm saving up for a better camera and editing software, but I'm not sure if I should wait until I get those or just start with what I have. I also know i don't have a large audience, and I don't know how to get more attention to my blog. Basically, what I want you know is I'm trying to find out how to run my blog well. If anyone wants to tell me what you want to see I would definitely appreciate it! Also, if you want to see any new posts, you can follow me.

Thank you guys , I love you all.
xo Savanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author