January Favorites!

My first monthly favorites, where I'll be sharing what I love this month!

Hair-

It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner: This not only smells amazing but leaves my hair so soft and manageable.


Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: The lightweight and super moisturizing texture of this oil is great for my thin yet somehow puffy hair. It also helps with the frizzies!


Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse: Although it doesn’t give me actual curls (sad face), it makes my hair a LOT less poofy. I scrunch it in my hair and it gives a nice “unwavy” wave.


Skin-

Juice Beauty Organics To Clear Skin Kit: Recently, I’ve been having some major skin problems, so I decided to try something new. (Great logic, I know.) I saw this at Ulta, and loved that it was all organic. It has vitamin A which may be a little much for sensitive skin but I love it for my acne-prone skin, especially the mask!


Movies-

HER: This movie is truly amazing. It’s both unbelievable and believable at the same time and made me think about things I didn’t ever want to, LOVED IT.


The Bling Ring- Not too much depth to it, but you have to love all the designer name-drops. Also, It may or may not have made me want to be them and hate simultaneously.


Shows-

AHS: Coven: I’ve been completely obsessed with AHS since murder house (specifically Evan Peters) and the stories only get better. The house and the girl’s outfits gave me heart palpitations, and the story (and AMAZING ending) made me fall deeply in love.
Music-
Lorde Pure Heroine- Along with every female high schooler in America, I love this album. It's different but not insanely "alternative". Favorite song- Ribs
Kanye West Yeezus- Whether I'm working out or in school (oops) I love listening to this to keep me going. Favorite song- Hold My Liquor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author