March Favorites♡



This month, I've been really into everything Spring, so I thought I'd share with you what I've been using more now that Spring is here!

Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer- This is great for people who forget to put on sunscreen everyday. It’s not heavy or greasy like most sunscreens and smells great! Also, I haven’t had a problem with this breaking me out.

Aqualina Pink Sugar Perfume- This is an extremely sweet scent but not too strong that it’s offensive. I use this as an everyday perfume and I love how it the scent lingers for hours.

Essie Nail Polish in Find Me an Oasis- I think this an amazing color for spring because it’s light and fun and also a pastel! It’s very close to white, but the subtle blue color really brings out a tan without the stark look of a white.

OPI Matte Top Coat- Matte nails are a huge trend and the top coat you use really makes a huge difference. Not all matte top coats are created the same and it’s very important to find the right one!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral & Fruity Blush- Now that I’m trying to get my hair healthier, I’ve been trying to not wash it as often, to make sure this doesn’t turn nasty, I use dry shampoo on my inbetween days. It helps with shine at the roots and gives me volume. Also, it smells great, but the scent isn’t overpowering.

Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter-  I found this at Trader Joe’s for around three dollars and I had to try it. It smells amazing and is very rich and moisturizing..

Queen Helene Mud Masque (Not Pictured)- I didn't add this in the picture because the jar is trashed, but the actual product is amazing. Although it's great for oilier skin, it is not good for dry skin! I can't use this when my skin is dry during winter or while my skin is sensitive.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author