♡SEATTLE ESSENTIALS♡

So today, I’m blogging from 36,000 feet! I’m on my way back from Seattle, and I was inspired to make a post about my essentials while I was in Seattle. Seattle’s style has come a long way from the original flannel-and-ripped-jeans look, although I still saw influences from the grunge-y style.

Converse-
 These were great for days when I was walking a few miles just getting food or taking pictures. I use these as a casual walking shoe, I don’t usually like to wear actual walking shoes, so these are good for me.

Layers-
This one’s pretty obvious, but I thought still worth mentioning. For the cold and rainy weather, I was mostly wearing a sweater or flannel with a thick coat, also I was wearing scarves and beanies when it got colder.

Crossbody Bags-
It gets pretty hard to hold everything you need and be able to walk a couple blocks, so having a crossbody bag makes it that much easier. One day, I was carrying a camera, backpack, and bag while walking around the city. I was carrying my Rocco impersonator from Brandy Melville, and it was big enough to carry my camera, iPad mini, and everything else I needed handy.

Vaseline-
Kinda weird, I know. My skin gets super dry when I’m in weather like Seattle was having, so this saved my life on multiple occasions. Not only did it help my lips stay moisturized, but it also helped my nose! My nostrils sometimes crack and really hurt when it gets cold, so I just use this and everything is better!

BB Cream-

I don’t usually use anything liquid-like on my face, but I knew using powder alone would be a disaster for my already dry skin. I already had a BB cream, so I brought it along with me. It’s good as a sunscreen, moisturizer, and also helps conceal redness.

Black and White-
A lot of people in bigger cities like Seattle wear mostly black and white, which I love! When in Rome, right? I think my suitcase shows I really got into it.

Now for some random pictures I took!






xo
-SAVANNAXLYNN


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author